Tuesday, March 9, 2010

SPECTACULAR DEAL !




Many of you know that I'm a Director with Southern Living at HOME. We just found out this morning that our very best seller, the Astoria Flatware Caddy is being permanently retired on Friday. I can't imagine why but I didn't want to let the opportunity go by without offering this at my discount of 25% off. This piece has 100's of uses and it's the one piece that catches everyone's eye at all of my home parties.

It retails for 69.96, I am offering a 25% discount off that price along with 12% shipping and 6% tax. So, I'm selling this at my cost, I'm doing this so you can benefit because it's a piece I LOVE so much!

Please let me know ASAP if you are interested as this is probably going to sell out, I need all orders by March 11th. Pick up (if you are in Metro Detroit) would be at my house, if you are in another area, we can work out the arrangements.

Here's a little bit more of a description:
This great, versatile caddy will make your tabletop shine. With four removable, thick glass caddies, stainless steel base & trim, and heavy weight, you simply can't go wrong.

It can be used in both formal and casual settings.

- removable handle for added versatility

- 4 removable glass caddies

- use each glass caddy as an individual vase or dish

- simple elegange and functionality in one beautiful container

Not intended for microwave or oven use.
Glass is dishwasher safe.
Hand wash the stand for best results.
Stand is not food safe.
Pick up the caddy by its base for maximum support.

8 1/4" x 8 1/4 " x 1 1 1/2" tall

This is a piece you will own for YEARS!!!

1 comment:

  1. Really helpful post with great ideas
    The information is very appreciated

    ReplyDelete