Sunday, March 7, 2010

How far will your detergent go?


Many of you will think this is silly but I have been wondering how far my 3x All Small & Mighty 32 load laundry detergent will go. You see, my friend Laura suggested that we try a smaller amount on everyday stuff and it got me thinking. So, I started marking on my bottle how many loads I'm doing so I can see how far it goes. I use about half of what they recommend which is a tiny amount, it's just barely enough to cover the bottom of the dispenser on our HE washer. But I haven't noticed any difference in our clothes. So, maybe this will inspire you to use less detergent, less shampoo and less on other things to make our freebies and very inexpensive items last even longer...I'm laughing as I'm typing this because it just sounds so FRUGAL! A lot of people don't mind wasting especially when they got it so cheap or free but I like to make it last without sacrificing the end result!

No comments:

Post a Comment