Saturday, January 16, 2010

Rolling your store dollars

One of my friends pointed out in the very beginning of my couponing, how she tries to "roll" her store dollars. For instance, if I get an Extra Care Buck from CVS from a product I bought that offered this reward, my best bet is to buy another product using that Extra Care Buck that will produce another Extra Care Buck.

I have already received this month over $40.00 in rebates (most were submitted in December). It's fun to cash that money and I put it in an envelope and watch it grow!

I received a $20.00 certificate from Rite Aid. I like my Rite Aid (after having to banish the one I used to frequent b/c a store employee told me that she didn't LIKE me because I used coupons!) I found another store in my area that I've become very loyal to and even if the 1st store has a product that my current store doesn't, I'd rather wait until it comes in and give the business to the store that has offered me the best customer service.

I've been seeing deal scenarios on Oil of Olay products and so I'm going to take that $20.00 certificate and roll it into a product that will again, generate a rebate check. There is a deal this week at Rite Aid. Check out this link at HIP2SAVE for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment