Saturday, January 16, 2010

Great savings at Meijer

I went to Meijer today and knew it would probably be a long trip. Luckily, I knew a few of the sales clerks and they helped direct me to the person that was least likely to give me any trouble with my multiple coupons/transactions!! They had a great sale this week and I did stock up on a lot of items. One item that I've come to love is the Green Giant Steamers and almost everytime I do, the one variety I buy is low on stock. I really like the cut green beans, I prefer the whole great beans but when I can get frozen vegetables for under .30 that only require being turned on in the microwave and VOILA...well, I grab as many as possible. They were part of the buy 10, get the 11th free promotion so I got a raincheck. When your store is out of stock during a sale, make sure to get a raincheck!

I was pleased at my end result, I bought $246.38 and spent $67.83, $25.00 of that was used to buy carpet cleaning fluid for our new Bissell Spot Bot (which is AWESOME!).

I do wish we could use more than 2 identical coupons that will double. I could cut my check out time down by at least 20 minutes if I only had unlimited doubles! I never realized what a luxury it was at Kroger (until they took it away!).

I'll be sure to post my favorites of the week soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment