Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I encourage you to donate!


I filled 5 bags of grocery and health/beauty items for my local Food Pantry this morning. When I totaled up how much I was giving, I was amazed. There is over $130.00 worth of products on this table. I can honestly say that I paid probably no more than 3.00 (including tax) for all of this. Last week I loaded up almost $100.00 of items that I got at tremendous savings as well.

I encourage all of you to donate as much as you can. We just never know when we might be in a situation where we are reliant on a food pantry to feed our families.

I have saved a tremendous amount of money this month but I have purchased many things that I wouldn't have if they weren't free. Knowing I could donate them to someone who would benefit is well worth the time I spend shopping for the items and standing in the checkout lines!

If you have a picture of items you've been able to donate, I would love to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment