Saturday, January 23, 2010

All Detergent .50, what a deal! ----UPDATE

I apologize for getting this to you so late but Blogger seems to be having some problems lately and it wouldn't let me post very fast yesterday. I did finally confirm that my store at 15 Mile and Haggerty will price match Big Lots actual paper ad. I was able to buy the white 3x All Small and Mighty (32oz). Vanessa was my clerk at the service desk.

Let me know if you are able to snag this deal! And again, sorry I could not confirm it sooner, it took me a few days to get down to the location where I could get a paper ad. Target will ONLY match if you have the ad which states the week the sale is on and the price. They will not match a % off an item. But they didn't have a problem with it listing 2/5.00. I have heard that they will not allow you to use coupons when they price match but my store has allowed me to use coupons both times I have price matched. Of course, your experience could differ but hopefully you can enjoy the same!

1 comment:

  1. Dawn- I did this deal on Saturday as well. They allowed it but the front end manager said that they will no longer be accepting Big Lots ads for price match. Not sure if this will be true at ALL Targets, but at least the one on Michigan Ave in Canton.

    Blessings,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete