Sunday, August 30, 2009

Vacation

Just wanted everyone to know that I am in on vacation in Tennesee until Labor Day. I even left all of my coupons at home too! Last time I made a trip, I carted my HUGE coupon bin and it was really hard to shop with my kids in the stores. So, I left everything at home

I did notice that I am getting low on diapers so I think I will try the Huggies Deal on diapers at Walgreens. You can get them for 6.49 a pack and while I normally don't pay more than 2.50 a pack, I discovered I have register rewards that are going to expire tomorrow and I am able to print off a coupon down here. I hate using them when I won't get one back but I haven't been loving Walgreens lately so it's not a big deal.

Just wanted to explain my absence! Please visit the websites on my sidebar that I recommend to stay up to date on deals.

Can't wait to start posting when I get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment