Monday, August 10, 2009

Hot deal on Tyson Chicken Breasts

I had to post about an amazing deal on boneless skinless chicken breast at Kroger. They are 1.87 per pound and I scored 15 packages today and with my coupons they were all under 2.00 a package. If you take your coupons to the Howell location (they might limit you to one transaction of just 3 like coupons, so you could potentially do 6 packages of chicken) you will get them for under 1.00 a package. There was a coupon for 1.00 off in the Smart Source insert I believe on 8-2 and then a .50 off recently too (they are orange coupons). You could do 3 of the 1.00 coupons and 3 of the .50 coupons or take all of your coupons ( I had 15 total) to your local Kroger and stock up. Under 30.00 for 15 packages of chicken ain't bad!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment