Tuesday, August 4, 2009

FABULOUS deals at Rite Aid this week!

These are the deals I scored at Rite Aid yesterday! I had two great gift cards that I used up and am waiting for another one to come in the mail from last month's rebates! I did borrow this text from Hip to Save, gotta give props to my FAVORITE site ever!

Werther’s Original Caramel Chocolate Candies $2.99
Get a $2.99 Single Check Rebate #146
Use the .55 coupon from the 4/26SS
Final cost FREE + a .55 moneymaker!

Crest Pro Health Toothpaste $2.79
Get a $2.79 Single Check Rebate #124
Use the 1.00 coupon from the 8/2PG
Final cost FREE + a 1.00 moneymaker!

Garnier Fructis Shampoo or Conditioner $2.99
Get a $2 Single Check Rebate #6
Use the $1 coupon from the 7/12RP
Final cost FREE!

Gillette Venus Razor $7
Get a $5 Single Check Rebate #127
Use the $2 coupon from the 8/2PG
Final cost FREE!

ReNu MultiPurpose Solution 8 oz Bottle Twin Pack $9.99
Get a $9.99 Single check Rebate #3
Use the $2 coupon from here
Final cost FREE + a $2 moneymaker!

GE Soft White Long Life Light Bulbs $2
Get a $2 Single Check Rebate #151
Final cost FREE!

Duck Brand EZ Start Frustration Free Tape $1.49
Get a $1.49 Single Check Rebate #69
Final cost FREE!

Zantac 4.99
Get a $4.99 SCR and submit for an additional rebate through Zantac for another $5
It’s free + a $5 moneymaker!

After my coupons and using all my gift cards I did these transactions twice (on separate receipts) and spent a total of 13.66, I will receive $72.50 in rebates, making everything free with a $58 profit!

This is one of the best weeks I have ever seen at Rite Aid!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn!!
    Welcome back!! I had the pleasure of going to your coupon class at Keller Williams about a month ago and what a blessing it has been. I am actually having so much fun shopping now, who would have thought! I have never stock piled before so did as much as I could this week with all of the awesome deals and just have to tell you how great I did. My total OOP expense was $280. 06 and my total purchases were $945.69, for a total savings of $672.07. Plus should be getting about $70.00 in rebates!! Just had to share with you and let you know how wonderful and helpful your class was!! Thank you so much!! Kelly Downs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember to print the $3.00 online coupon for the Zantac making it an even bigger money maker! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly: That is AWESOME! That is a savings of 71%!

    ReplyDelete