Friday, August 7, 2009

Testimonial from a class participant!

I received this through my blog and wanted to make sure everyone saw this! People still do not believe me that you can save such incredible amounts using coupons!

Hi Dawn!!
Welcome back!! I had the pleasure of going to your coupon class at Keller Williams about a month ago and what a blessing it has been. I am actually having so much fun shopping now, who would have thought! I have never stock piled before so did as much as I could this week with all of the awesome deals and just have to tell you how great I did. My total OOP expense was $280. 06 and my total purchases were $945.69, for a total savings of $672.07. Plus should be getting about $70.00 in rebates!! Just had to share with you and let you know how wonderful and helpful your class was!! Thank you so much!!


I am doing a class this Monday in Livonia at the Keller Williams office, anyone interested in attending should send me an email so I can get you the details!

No comments:

Post a Comment