Thursday, August 6, 2009

Target has been hitting the mark lately!

I am smiling as I report an update to my Target gift card purchases!

I started with a gift card that had 20.00 on it from transferring a prescription ( I transferred that prescription just yesterday to CVS and scored a 25.00 gift card from them!)

To date I have bought:
$433.36 in merchandise!

I returned something a few days ago and so my gift card balance went up to just over 26.00, as of yesterday my card still has on it $20.82! I will be receiving $30 in various rebates from my purchases.

I captured this latest round of deals by hitting the motherload in Crest Whitestrips and buying more Olay Quench lotion.

I would have never dreamed in a MILLION years that you could get this much!

Want to find out more, please inquire about my coupon classes. I need some enthusiastic women to spread the word for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment