Saturday, July 11, 2009

Welcome to my blog!

Hello everyone! Through my coupon classes, I have met some amazing individuals who share a love of SAVING MONEY! I've created this blog so that I may share deals with you on a regular basis and not inundate your email! As many of you know, I shop all the time and find awesome deals regularly that I would love to share with everyone.

My calendar for August is fairly open so if you'd like to host a class at your home, work or church let me know. People have been absolutely amazed that you can trim 50%-70% off your monthly budget by clipping coupons and following blogs!

I have really enjoyed helping women save money and it feels wonderful to give back to others with items that I have gotten for free! The charity portion of my classes has helped a wide range of individuals and that has been very fulfilling for me. I am beginning to partner with various church groups to help give back to worthwhile causes like mission trips and youth programs.

Please continue to email me your questions and by all means, share a deal of your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment