Saturday, July 11, 2009

POSSIBLY FREE ELECTROSOL AT MEIJER

According to my friend Laura's site, http://sharpenyourscissors.blogspot.com, in the comments section it is posted that Meijer will have Electrosol on sale starting tomorrow for 3.00. There will be a high dollar coupon in tomorrow's inserts for $2.50 off. Several months ago, I got 6 tall boxes of the powder and paid .50 each. I haven't used any yet (still working through my Cascade) but if they are free, you better believe I'm there!

You might want to grab a few extra papers tomorrow!

I will try to do this deal early in the week to make sure it works and will let you know! If you go and they are out of stock, GET A RAINCHECK :)

Dawn

2 comments:

  1. Hi there.

    Meijer's sale is actually 2 for $7 so the cost would be $1.00, not $0.50.

    Target is running a similiar sale... $3.49 so it would be $0.99

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Catherine! I got this confirmed with a friend yesterday, I thought it was 2 for 7 because that is what the ad stated, still for .50, it's a great deal!

    ReplyDelete