Monday, July 13, 2009

Gotta love the deals at Meijer!



Value of items: $123.53
Paid: $35.80, a savings of 71%

I will receive a $10.00 rebate from Kelloggs so my out of pocket expense will be $25.80

I scored some great deals at Meijer today! As you can see, with the money I paid, I got a huge box of Miracle Grow (9.99), 1lb of lunch meat for 6.23, 8 boxes of cereal, 6 boxes of the MEGA sized Electrasol, 12 bottles of Kraft dressing and few other things here and there. It did take me a long time to check out, so long that I did just phone the store manager, 40 minutes is too long! Every time I gave them a Meijer mealbox coupon, the clerk had to come and approve it (since I went through the u-scan line, easier to do multiple transactions this way). I want to prove to everyone that couponing works!

No comments:

Post a Comment