Sunday, July 12, 2009

UNBELIEVABLE DEALS AT CVS-HURRY!

I scanned my ad this afternoon and literally raced right to CVS! I wanted to share with you the unbelievable deals I found!

I started out with $21.00 in extra care bucks, which is unusually high but I scored a great deal on some Febreeze products last week!

They are having excellent deals until Monday on school supplies and a few other things. Remember, I always teach that you should only use ecb's on products that will in turn give you ecb's back (or at least I try hard to do this!)

Here is a list of what I purchased and below I will show you exactly how I did the transaction, I did get the limit's worth on the school supplies:

.99¢ ECB wyb Caliber or CVS 1 Subject Notebook at .99¢ Free after ECB limit 2

.99¢ ECB wyb Paper Mate Grip pens 8ct at .99¢ Free after ECB limit 3

.99¢ ECB wyb Caliber or CVS school glue 5oz at .99¢ Free after ECB limit 2

.99¢ ECB wyb Caliber or CVS 12″ ruler at .99¢ Free after ECB limit 2

Portfolio 2 Pocket Folders, .05¢ ea limit 10

$4 ECB wyb Gillette Fusion manual or power razor $7.99 limit 1
-$4 off Gillette Fusion Manual or Power Razor PG 6/07 (makes it FREE)


$3 ECB wyb Tylenol arthritis or 8 hour 20-24 ct. $3.99 limit 3
-$2 off Tylenol Arthritis RP 5/17, SS 6/21


Purex Detergent 2x or Complete 3-in-1, B1G1

-$2 off Purex 3-in1, recent ad
-$1/2 Purex Detergent SS 6/14


$1 ECB wyb 2% Milk 1.99


There are red kiosk machines in each CVS, make sure you scan your card under it every time, almost every day I shop there a coupon prints out that says $5 off purchase of $25.00, this helps to get diapers and other items very cheap!


Transaction

(2) Caliber or CVS 1 Subject Notebook at .99¢ Free after ECB

(3) Paper Mate Grip pens 8ct at .99¢ Free after ECB

(2) Caliber or CVS school glue 5oz at .99¢ Free after ECB

(2) Caliber or CVS 12″ ruler at .99¢ Free after ECB

Portfolio 2 Pocket Folders, .05¢ ea

2% Milk 1.99

(1) Gillette Fusion manual or power razor $7.99
-$4 off Gillette Fusion Manual or Power Razor PG 6/07 (makes it FREE)


(3) Tylenol arthritis or 8 hour 20-24 ct. $3.99
-$2 off Tylenol Arthritis RP 5/17, SS 6/21


Purex Detergent 2x or Complete 3-in-1, B1G1

-$1 internet printable coupon


I used my 5 off 25 coupon first, then handed them my mfg coupons. I gave them my $21.00 in ecb's and I paid 4.17 and received $49.34 in products (that is their value with the sale price, not their normal retail price) and the kicker is that I rolled all my ecb's and received $24.00 to use at a future date! I was thrilled beyond belief! Essentially, I got almost all the items for free but by using the 5 off 25, I was able to get the detergent for $1.50 each!


I'm trying to make these transactions very duplicable for all you beginners :) If you are starting out with just a few ecb's, start with the school supplies and donate them if you don't need them. They will be free after the ecb's and then you can buy some other items that on ecb's as well. Remember to buy in small transactions so you can roll the ecb's. I was able to do one large transaction since I started with so many. I am running low on some cleaning supplies so I'm hoping that they run a sale on those in the near future so I can use money that's not out of my pocket, remember, that is the WHOLE IDEA :)


Had to share my success today in hopes to inspire some of you to try your hand at CVS to get these deals. Remember the school supplies are only available through Tuesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment