Sunday, July 12, 2009

Kmart & CVS Success!

This is an email I received from a recent student:

Hello Dawn,

Thanks alot for coming to Keller Williams and teaching your class!! Wow I think I am addicted.. I was shopping all day today and I got some unbelievable deals.. from CVS and Kmart. I would not have been able to do this if I had not come to your class.

It was so much fun!!! I am even getting into rolling my ECB's at CVS.

I am just getting ready to add up all my receipts and see how good I did, I was proud of myself at Kmart - I spent about $95.00 and only had to pay $19.58 and I got Kmart a $10 coupon to use on my next purchase of $10. All stuff I needed!

So I went back and got 7 boxes of Kelllog cereal and 2 boxes of Pop-tarts with of course $1,00 coupons for each box doubled to $2. used my $10 coupon and only paid $7.01 out of pocket. Not bad for a new timer yeah?? I was happy until I came home and found out if I had bought one more Kellogg box I could have gotten a $10 rebate from Kellogg, making it a $2.99 money maker!!! Oh Well live and learn!

Thanks a million. I think I am addicted, no I know I am addicted - my husband and my nephew were very impressed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment