Friday, February 19, 2010

New segment!!

One of my cousins, Pam, who lives in Tennessee has come up with some clever recipes and ideas that I would love to share with all of you! Pam is an identical twin to Pat and my running joke to both of them is that I still after all these years, cannot tell them apart. When I look at pictures of them, it is visible that their hair style is completely different but when I was a kid, I'd be looking at one and say their name, and the one in the other room would answer. We've got lots of fun stories of my escapades as a child!

I'm going to call this new segment, Cousin's Corner!

To kick off the new segment, I'm going to share one of Pam's ideas/recipes!

We love Infusium detangling spray and use it all the time on Jennifer's long hair. It's not cheap so I searched for a recipe online. I found this one (super easy) and it works great. Very simple and just the right consistency/texture. Not too thick, not too runny.

Leave in Hair Conditioner spray

1 oz. conditioner (They say commercial grade. I used we had which was Aussie)

5 oz. water

put in spray bottle, shake (I used my our Infusium bottle)

No comments:

Post a Comment