Thursday, October 8, 2009

Rebates, Rebates and more Rebates

I just went to the bank and cashed my latest rounds of rebate checks and got 105.00 in cold hard cash, just for taking time to submit rebates! To date I have received about 250.00 in rebates starting late Spring. We are going on a skiing trip in December and by the end of this month, I should have enough to pay for our lodging expenses, how great is that! I want to encourage you to give rebates a try!

For instance, I do spend a lot of money at Rite Aid (or I should say a lot of money pre-coupons!). I get normally anywhere from 40-75.00 back from them monthly with their Single Check Rebate program. For September I have earned 42.00 that I should be receiving soon. In addition, I have been participating in their AWESOME Fall Gift of Savings program, enter all your receipts Sept. 13 - Oct. 17 and get up to a $20 gift certificate just for shopping there! This is pre-coupon totals! I received a 20.00 gift certificate that I rolled into another purchase and bought the Oil of Olay eye roller (I would have NEVER spent 21.99 for this normally) and I bought some Pantene Shampoo and qualified for a 20.00 rebate from Oil of Olay which will come to me in the form of a check that I can cash! So, just for shopping with my coupons, I earned all my Single Check Rebates as well as the Fall Gift of Savings Certificate for 20.00 and I got more products and I will be receiving a 20.00 check! This deal was incredible when I was able to score Huggies for less than 1.50 a package then submit the receipts to CareGivers Marketplace to get reimbursed another .75 making it less than 1.00 for a package of diapers that retails for 11.99. Rite Aid had a great rebate and sale on these but I earned an 11.00 credit for each package I purchased since that was the sale price and that is how the Fall Gift of Savings program works.

I'm a pretty happy couponer these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment