Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Great deals and savings at Meijer today

I just spent a few hours (way longer than I had hoped) at Meijer but did get some great deals. I've been spending a lot of time checking out at the uscan machines and it takes quite a bit of time doing multiple transactions so I'm spending the least amount out of pocket. Today, they told me to just let them know when I am ready to check out and they will open up a lane for me. I use a lot of Mealbox coupons and those have to be approved each time you use one. So, if you shop at Meijer a lot, go through the regular lane and see if it saves you some time.

Please check out Macomb Money Savers for a FABULOUS breakdown and matchups for this week's sale.

I stocked up on Campbell's soup, Kraft Cheese, Pillsbury Cookie Dough, Ziplocs, Voila instant meals and got FREE PIZZAS!

I spent 77.79, but saved 152.58 with my coupons and the cash back!!!

Note the bread you need to buy to get the checkout coupons is the FRESH Pepperidge Farm bread in the bread aisle and the wheat varieties, the white doesn't appear to be generating the catalina (Thanks for the tip on that Macomb Money Savers!)

1 comment:

  1. You must shop at a kinder, gentler Meijer then I.... they told me a couple of weeks ago that they *could* limit me to 12 coupons! HAHA

    ReplyDelete