Monday, October 5, 2009

Need Conditioner, Soap, Toothpaste or Nail Polish?? CVS is the place to be this week!

I just snagged some awesome deals at CVS! There are many coupon links right now to get a 5 off 25 coupon at CVS for taking their "flu quiz". I already redeemed this coupon last week and I scanned my card at the kiosk machine in hopes of getting one but did not. But I was smart enough to ask the manager if they would accept a 5 off 25 from Rite Aid since they accept their coupons in the pharmacy. He was glad to do it! See, never hurts to ask! See how my transactions broke down:

Thanks to Hip2Save for these great matchups below:

1st Transaction
Dove BodyWash 7.00
Tone 2 pack soap 1.88
Colgate Total Advanced 2.99
(4) Dove Conditioners at 4.99 each
Arm & Hammer Advanced White Toothpaste .01
=31.84 + tax
I used the coupons listed below, along with a 10 ECB, a 4 seasonal ECB I received on Sunday, 5 off 25 from Rite Aid, my total was 5.21 and I paid for that on a gift card I received from transferring a prescription and I received $10 ECB from Dove, $2 from Colgate, and $1 from Tone. I took those ECBS and made the following transaction:

(6) Revlon Nail Polishes at 3.99( I was uncertain if the coupon would be accepted since it said on any color cosmetic product but the manager said it qualified but I did ask him twice and told him I didn't want to buy them if they wouldn't get reimbursed and he insisted that it qualified)
(4) Arm & Hammer Advanced White Toothpaste .01
=23.98 (my total went above 25.00 after tax)

I used the 5 off 25 from Rite Aid, (6) 1.00 Revlon coupons and my 13.00 in ECB's from the transaction before and I paid 1.14 which I put on my gift card and got back 18.00 in ECBS! On my way home, I dropped all the nail polish off at my nail technician's business and she was thankful and surprised!

Here is the coupon breakdown according to Hip2Save's website, please visit them to print some of the coupons

Dial, Tone or Coast Bar Soap 2-3 pk $1.88=$1Ecb (limit 1)
Use the $1/1 Dial soap or body wash coupon from here: IE or Firefox
Final cost FREE + a $0.12 moneymaker!
**There is also a $0.35/1 in the 8/16 & 10/4SS.

Colgate Total Advanced Toothpaste 4oz or 360 Acti Flex Brush $2.99=$2Ecb (limit 1)
Use the $1/1 toothpaste or toothbrush coupons from the 9/27SS
Or use the $1 Acti Flex Toothbrush coupon from here
Final cost FREE!

Revlon Nail products $3.99=$3Ecb (limit 6)
Use the $1/1 coupon from the 9/13SS
Final cost FREE + a $1 moneymaker!

Buy $20 in select Dove products=$10Ecb (limit 1)
Deal Scenario:
Buy 1 Dove Body Wash $7
Buy 3 Dove Conditioners $4.49=$13.47 (Please note, my price at my store was 4.99 each so I bought 4 conditioners to get it past the 25.00 mark)
Total=$20.47
Use 1 $2/1 Dove Body Wash coupon from the 8/2RP
Use 3 $1.50/1 Dove Conditioner coupons from the 10/4RP
Pay $13.97
Get back a $10Ecb
Final cost $0.99 per item!
**Add $5 more in FREE items from other CVS weekly deals and you'll be able to use the $5 off $25. Final cost will be all FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment