My friend Judy gave me this recipe and it's so easy and so good! With as cheap as I've gotten all the ingredients lately, I bet this meal which provided dinner for all 4 of us and lunch for me and the hubby the next day cost no more than $2.00.
Pasta Bake
Preheat oven to 425
Use 1 pound of pasta ( I use penne)
1 jar of sauce & 1 jar water
Spray your baking dish, then put in pasta, sauce and water and stir together. Bake 30 minutes covered, stir again, add 2 cups of shredded cheese to the top and bake 10 more minutes uncovered.
It is so easy and I promise you will enjoy! Thanks Judy!
NEW Cheez-It Protein Original Crackers Drop This Month (+ How to Save!)
-
Trying to get more protein when you snack? Be on the lookout for NEW
Cheez-It Protein Original Crackers in stores this October, with 7 grams of
protein per...
13 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment