Well, I had quite the dummy moment yesterday. I was going to post some great stuff on Friday and was home by myself with the kids and was a bit tired. Had everything ready to post yesterday morning when my internet connection became non-existent. Finally this morning after a full 24 hours without internet, I decided to call my provider. Well, nothing wrong with the connection.....it appears that my almost 2 year old hit a button on my keyboard that either turns on the wireless or doesn't. Well, guess which setting he hit. This computer is still fairly new and I had no idea to check this.
So, sorry about my absence!!! I won't bother to post about too many things from last week since you can't duplicate them now!
Happy Valentine's Day...my little Valentine had me up at 5:22 this morning, maybe the hubby will deem that my present will be a nap!
Just got home from church and thought I'd post to let you know I'm still around :)
Grab Your Dove Faves & Save Up to $6 w/ Walmart Cash
-
Through October 20th, head over to Walmart where you can save up to $6 off
some of Dove’s best-sellers with Walmart Cash offers! Save on body lotion,
deodo...
3 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment