I am amazed at how much I have already received in rebates since the beginning of the year! 87.98 to be exact and I have another 75.00 I'm waiting to receive. My friend Laura suggested putting that money aside and collecting it all year long and then at the end of the year, you've got a nice rainy day fund! This is what I did last year and we were able to pay for at 75% of our annual ski trip (which ain't cheap let me tell ya!). I encourage you to start saving yours. What I do is I cash them at the bank because if that money is in my acct, I will spend it, I promise you!! And I collect it in an envelope and keep a tally of how much is in there.
Some of the rebates I've gotten so far are the Dulcolax from Walgreens a few months back, Proctor and Gamble rebate from Rite Aid, Rite Aid Single Check Rebates (monthly), SC Johnson Wax rebate that is still ongoing and a few others here and there.
Grab Your Dove Faves & Save Up to $6 w/ Walmart Cash
-
Through October 20th, head over to Walmart where you can save up to $6 off
some of Dove’s best-sellers with Walmart Cash offers! Save on body lotion,
deodo...
3 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment