Friday, September 25, 2009

CVS Deals

I just made my trip into CVS today and got some great deals!

I had 3.00 coupons on any Schick disposable razor so I was able to buy 18 packages at .99 each. There was a pricing error however! The shelf was marked .99 and some of the them were labeled .99 but most were labeled (sticker price) 1.29. I had 18.00 worth of coupons so I put 19 in my cart and figured I'd pay a little out of pocket. At the end of the purchase, we realized that they all rang up 1.29. The manager was very polite and gave me the price difference on all of them and handed me 3.00 for the law when something is marked one price and rings up another. I tried to give him the money back but he insisted.

I bought Zantac, but watch if you get this, mine rang up wrong and didn't spit out the ecb it was supposed to.

Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste was free after ecb and 1.00 coupon

Mom's Best Naturals Oatmeal, click here for the link for a .75 coupon making the boxes .25 each (Thanks Hip2Save!)

I used my ecbs I've had in my purse for a few weeks and ended up paying 2.61 on a gift card and got 7.00 back in ecbs!

No comments:

Post a Comment