Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Want to save 90% when you dine out?

I was a skeptic of this but found that it is completely legit! Didn't mean that to rhyme! Go to Restaurant.com and you can get gift certificates to restaurants in your area for 90% off. Enter the code NINETY and I believe it is only good for today. You can generally get these at at least 60% off but I have used them and never had a single problem! Be sure to look at the fine print, most restaurants require you to have 35.00 in food in order to use the 25.00 certificate and it varies for each vendor. Check it out if you eat at restaurants a lot!

UPDATE: I just got $225.00 worth of restaurant certificates to 3 places we love and I paid a total of $9.00 for all of them!

1 comment:

  1. Dawn, I have used these, and they are great, but double check each certificate you print for the code. Dan and I went to dinner one night at one of the more expensive restaurants and the number was not printed so they couldn't honor it. We had to foot the whole bill. I went home and checked my other certificates and they were all fine. We haven't had any problems using the other ones, but just a note to double check everything the certificate number!!! Love your blog, you are a busy lady!! - Robin

    ReplyDelete