Overall, I had a great week. Got lots of stuff for free! Including Nivea Body Wash at Target, Bayer Aspirin at Rite Aid, and some serious moneymakers! I've added to my stockpile items that I will be able to donate to my local food pantry which I've really felt called to do lately. I am realizing how fortunate my family is and want to share products with others that will probably feel like a luxury! Remember, I'm always looking for great pictures of items you've been able to donate so please send those to me so I can post!
My totals f0r 2010 are:
Spent $155.99
Saved $ 1076.70
For a savings of 87%!
Grab Your Dove Faves & Save Up to $6 w/ Walmart Cash
-
Through October 20th, head over to Walmart where you can save up to $6 off
some of Dove’s best-sellers with Walmart Cash offers! Save on body lotion,
deodo...
1 hour ago

No comments:
Post a Comment