I was looking at the ad I received yesterday for Hillers and found a cheaper price on Campbell's Tomato and Chicken Noodle soup. I was planning on purchasing it this week at CVS but found a better deal at Hillers
20 cans of Chicken Noodle or Tomato soup for $10.00 (= .50 each)
Use the $0.40/4 coupon from the 12/13 SS or 1/3 SS
Final cost is .30 when you buy 4
I also noticed that our favorite chips and salsa, Garden Fresh Gourmet (if you are local, you know the orange bag you find in the deli) is on sale for 2/5.00, that's better than the 3.50 I paid at Kroger yesterday. When I was a radio producer, we interviewed the owner on our radio show and what a nice guy. Do you know that they are the largest producer of fresh salsa in the country? Just a little tidbit!
I'll try to put together some more deals for Hillers but wanted to point this out since I met many Hiller's shoppers at my coupon class last week.
Grab Your Dove Faves & Save Up to $6 w/ Walmart Cash
-
Through October 20th, head over to Walmart where you can save up to $6 off
some of Dove’s best-sellers with Walmart Cash offers! Save on body lotion,
deodo...
2 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment