Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Hiller's Deals - .30 Campbells soup & more

I was looking at the ad I received yesterday for Hillers and found a cheaper price on Campbell's Tomato and Chicken Noodle soup. I was planning on purchasing it this week at CVS but found a better deal at Hillers

20 cans of Chicken Noodle or Tomato soup for $10.00 (= .50 each)
Use the $0.40/4 coupon from the 12/13 SS or 1/3 SS
Final cost is .30 when you buy 4

I also noticed that our favorite chips and salsa, Garden Fresh Gourmet (if you are local, you know the orange bag you find in the deli) is on sale for 2/5.00, that's better than the 3.50 I paid at Kroger yesterday. When I was a radio producer, we interviewed the owner on our radio show and what a nice guy. Do you know that they are the largest producer of fresh salsa in the country? Just a little tidbit!

I'll try to put together some more deals for Hillers but wanted to point this out since I met many Hiller's shoppers at my coupon class last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment