I will be doing a class at 6:30 pm in Fowlerville, MI if you are interested in saving HUNDREDS off your grocery bill each month! As many of you know, you can expect to save 50-75% off your grocery bills immediately after taking this class! Learn all the tricks!
I will doing classes on Sept 20th in Livonia and Sept 24th in Livonia, please email me at gatlins2005@sbcglobal.net if you'd like more information. Thanks!
Scrub Daddy Power Cleaning Kit Just $14 on Walmart.com (Regularly $23)
-
Dash over to Walmart.com where you can score this Scrub Daddy Power
Cleaning Kit for just $14.09 (regularly $23.49)! Scrub Daddy Power Cleaning
Kit Just $1...
4 hours ago

Hi Dawn,
ReplyDeleteI took one of your coupon classes and have been saving a ton of money - thank you! You had said in your class that the Kroger in Howell does double coupons up to $1 if I remember right. Is that correct and if so, are there an limits on the number of coupons you can use? Thanks again!
Kelly