Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Target Gift Card

I wanted to challenge myself much like my friend Laura at Sharpen Your Scissors to see how much product I could get out of a 20.00 gift card I received from Target (and it was for transferring a prescription!).

To date I have gotten:
$215.43 in products and I have a whopping $26.13 left on the gift card ( I returned something so I'm ahead of where I started, YIPPEE!)

I will receive a rebate from Kelloggs for $10.00, a rebate from Oil of Olay for $20.00 and I will get .75 from Caregivers marketplace!

So, how did I get this much? Well, I hit up the travel section hard one day and used all my coupons that applied to items that did not exclude travel sizes. I bought a bunch of pop tarts, tons of travel size olay body lotion, and I got the fabulous deal on the Crest Whitestrips (and was paid overage so I purchase a jumbo pack of diapers which I had a coupon for!).

I challenge you all to this fun little game I've started for myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment