Friday, July 17, 2009

Great deals on Pantene!



I discovered a great deal on Pantene products at Walmart! They carry trial/travel size products for .97 each. You can buy two of the trial sized items (one shampoo, one conditioner) and then get a free styling or treatment product for free. I used (1) coupon that was 1.00 off ANY two Pantene Products and in conjunction, I used the recent Buy One Shampoo and Conditioner and receive a FREE style or treatment product.

I didn't have any problems with this at my Walmart on Pontiac Trial but my friend did incur an issue but she was using a different coupon for the two trial sized products. I ended up paying 1.00 and got two small bottles of Pantene and a nize sized hair mask treatment! This deal did go through at the u-scan line at Meijer also.

Remember if you incur a problem to explain to the cashiers that the coupon states on ANY shampoo or conditioner. This coupon showed products that had a green top on them, it is fairly recent. The free product coupon was from the recent P & G insert 4th of July weekend.

Happy Shopping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment